Wednesday, August 04, 2004
  Vote for Change
Well, they're at it again. The liberal elite of the entertainment world have again deluded themselves into believing that the real America cares what they think. You'd think after Alec Baldwin and the Dixie Chicks they'd realize we're not looking to them for guidance. What am I on about? The "Vote for Change" Tour. It seems a bunch of has-beens who haven't made any music worth listening to in years have decided that John Kerry can't win this race on the issues. (And he can't!) So they think we're going to listen to them. Here's a list of some of the artists appearing on the "hate Bush" tour.

Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, R.E.M., Dave Matthews Band, Jurassic 5, Dixie Chicks, Death Cab for Cutie, James Taylor, Ben Harper, My Morning Jacket, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, John Fogerty, Keb' Mo', Bright Eyes, John Mellencamp, Babyface.

Okay, like I said, the groups on this list I have heard of haven't made good music since the 80's, except the Dixie Chicks (who I liked before they decided to share their politics) so you may have gathered one reason I'm writing about this is it's so darn easy.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES