Friday, September 16, 2005
  Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's 40...
Me, that's who!

Yes, on this date in 1965, Ted & Laura gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

My wife took me to Macaroni Grill for lunch. I had the Veal Saltimboca. Not bad, but I prefer the Honey Balsamic Chicken or the Penne Rustica.

My sister sent me the gift that keeps on giving, a book. "The Gift of Peace" by Ben Stein. I have been a fan of his since "Ferris Bueller" and especially like his political commentaries, but I had no idea he was an author as well.

My mother-in-law called and paid me a high compliment. Seems her sister and niece had been talking about boyfriend's and marriage. Her niece said she wanted to marry someone like me who would enjoy being so involved with his kids. Made my day.

Well, enough of the mindless me-blogging. I'll leave it to the experts, the touchy-feely liberals, and get back to matters of substance.
 
Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday my friend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES