Thursday, September 15, 2005
  God Save The Prince!
Prince Harry, the 21-year-old son of Prince Charles & Princess Diana, has said he is eager to answer his country's call to serve in combat.

"[T]here's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country. That may sound very patriotic, but it's true. It's not the way anyone should really work."

Good for you, Harry!

(Say, I wonder if Michael Moore would be interested in talking to Charles and Camilla the next time he wants footage for a "crockumentary" about those in government not sending their kids to fight for liberty?)
 
Comments:
I think Moore was talking about our country....but it's nice to see that their royal family has more courage than ours.
 
What courage?

He's just another poor child being misled into giving his life in this evil war for oil, isn't he?

And I'll bet somehow it's all Bush's fault.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES