Friday, February 29, 2008
  Random Rant
Matt Drudge is a hack and an ass. Somebody should sue him or lock him up.

Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor is a warrior prince and a hero.

By the way, Jon Snow sucks too.

Bush continues to use fear to shred the Constitution as he attempts to continue his illegal, warrantless wiretaps. "Waist deep in the big muddy and the big fool says to push on."

Oh, from the same news conference it's clear that our President is clueless & disinterested:
Question: What's your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing --

(If you could see the video, Bush gets this perplexed "What the..." look in his eyes for a split second.)


Bush: Wait, what did you just say? You're predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?

Q:A number of analysts are predicting --

Bush: Oh, yeah?

Q: -- $4 a gallon gasoline this spring when they reformulate.

Bush: That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

Bush needs to hire some advisers who'll tell him the truth, because I've been hearing the $4 a gallon thing for weeks. "Oh, yeah?" "That's interesting." Are you kidding me!?!?!?! It's obvious the President doesn't fill his own tank, or even pay for the gas. It's also obvious that he couldn't care less.
 
Comments:
He won't care until he is out of office and the country turns their back.
 
Preventing Prince Harry from finishing his tour of duty definitely qualifies Drudge as an Ass, but I'm not sure that he's sueable /lockupable unless he agreed not to reveal that info. It's not clear to me if he signed on to the secrecy agreement.

The "Consipiracy of Silence" thing that Snow wrote about is just... so... stupid. They were allowing the man to serve his country. I'm actually really impressed with that... for as long as it lasted.

I'm really, really looking forward to the day when the Left and Right can start arguing about real things again. Personally, I don't view Bush as "on the Right." Frankly, it's not fair to the Right.
 
Rich: Personally, I don't view Bush as "on the Right." Frankly, it's not fair to the Right.

Thanks, I appreciate that. He's no conservative, that is for sure.

No, I doubt if anything can be done to Drudge, but in a world where James is King he has to suffer!

What pisses me off is him doing this after we on the right have raised such hell over NYT and other leftist organs revealing info that we felt aided the enemy.
 
As a Long Distance Commuter, I can attest that $4.00/gallon gas is NOT 'interesting'. It is, quite literally, HIGHWAY ROBBERY.

It would almost be cheaper to quit my job.

THAT'S a sad state of affairs, now isn't it?
 
I've been amazed lately by how disconnected both the politicians and the media are from the real world.

I saw a rerun of Bill Maher's show last night where he was basically saying, "What can you do with $600?" in an attempt to say that the stimulus package is meaningless.

For me, $600 is a month's worth of groceries or more. It's this months prescriptions, co-pays, and part of the hospital bill for me and my two sons who all were very sick.

$4 a gallon gasoline means that the cost of everything goes up. It's not interesting. It's devastating to the average person.

Of course, politicians and media pundits aren't average. They don't really have to worry about money.

It's very frustrating.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES