Saturday, December 15, 2007
  IISS Summit in Bahrain
Last week I had the opportunity to accompany the new Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen at the International Institutue for Strategic Studies Regional Security Summit in Manama, Bahrain. Since my team arrived a few days early to make sure everything was setup for the Chairman I had the opportunity to do some shopping and a little sightseeing.

Al Fateh (or Grand) Mosque


Guest Palace


They're everywhere!


Pearl Roundabout

You can see the rest of the pictures from my trip at my Flickr page.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES