Saturday, October 01, 2005
  The Enemy Within
A few days ago I got a comment from one of my regular ankle biters which I probably ought to contact the FBI about. Seems he wasn't content to follow the example of "Saint" Cindy & Mary Landrieu who both threatened to hit the President. He went even farther and said, "Personally, I believe that in the 22nd century, it will be said of President George W. Bush, "He was a (sic) incompetent puppet who was the first one up against the wall when the revolution came."(LINK)

I asked if he was suggesting a coup d'etat ... or worse. So far he hasn't answered, but I think he might like to hook up with some maniac called Raybin over at DailyKossack Raybin says, among other things:

"Nothing will change. Not unless it comes in the form of something akin to the French Revolution.
"We need terror. We need horror. We need the streets running awash in rivers of blood of these thugs and criminals and zealots. ... (It's obvious to me from the context that the thugs, criminals & zealots he refers to are those patriots who understand that this is a war for our survival.)
"When y'all want to start throwing molotovs and sniping from windows come and talk to me."

And not only is Raybin a maniac. He's apparently an unhinged crybaby, too.

"My mental state is collapsing and deteriorating almost daily. It's so consistent you could practically graph it. My life is falling apart at an equally alarming rate, and yet I feel like doing nothing to salvage it....
"See what I'm talking about? I've gone from cynicism to hatred to sadness in a few paragraphs. I'm a broken shell of what I used to be. Like Humpty Dumpty, I also doubt very seriously if I can ever be put back together. I'm dissatisfied and miserable beyond measure and no amount of medication, therapy, or vacation seems able to change that."

I hope somebody who knows this nutcase will get him some professional help, or better yet, get him locked up where he can't hurt anyone. Then call the FBI and the Secret Service. When they're done with Raybin I know someone else they should check out.

What is simply ludicrous is that these are the people who expect us to listen to them. These are the ones who pretend to be tolerant, reasonable and enlightened. All the while they wear Che Guevara t-shirts and wave Palestinian flags. Sorry folks, Jefferson never said, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism," because it isn't. And what these folks are advocating isn't dissent, it's sedition.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES