This in addition to what Saddam managed to sneak out of Iraq before America liberated the country.
- 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
- 1,700 gallons of chemical-weapon agents
- Chemical warheads containing the nerve agent cyclosarin
- Radioactive materials in powdered form designed for dispersal over population centers
- Artillery projectiles loaded with binary chemical agents
Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.