Tuesday, September 16, 2008
  No Thanks, Saint Barry
A few days ago I posted on the inane slogan making the rounds everywhere from the blogosphere to Facebook's Flair. It not-so-subtly compares Barry Obama with the Savior of mankind and Governor Sarah Palin with Pontius Pilate, the Roman official technically responsible for Jesus' execution.

In my opinion, this is just an extension of Obama's sycophantic cult of personality and their irrational belief that he is the Messiah come to save America, and the world, from itself. (Remember this self-aggrandizing nugget? "We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ... Yes we can!")

My response to Barry, the somewhat unsuccessful community organizer: "I have a Savior. I need a President."
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES