Friday, August 26, 2005
  "Peace" Mom Channels Dead Son
Cindy Sheehan: "And I can just hear him saying, 'George Bush, you are really an idiot. You didn't know what you were doing when you killed me. You didn't know what you were getting into.'

"I know that they are in heaven, and I know that that's why this movement is growing because we have tens of thousands of angels behind us that are supporting us, that are saying, 'Well, you know we died and that was really crappy, but we hope that our deaths are going to make the world a better place,' and it's up to us to make sure that it does."
 
Comments:
Okay, as if we needed further proof Cindy is off her rocker.

Being military myself I'm quite positive Casey is NOT accusing Mr. Bush of being mentally deficient. Nor do I believe Casey would ever accuse the President of murder.

If I were called upon to give the ultimate sacrifice for the country that I love, I'm quite positive Cindy Sheehan would NOT speak for my mother. In fact, my mother would probably tell Silly Cindy to sit down and shut her yap!

To Ms. Sheehan I say, Go home lady! You are a discrace to your son's memory and the sacrifice he willingly made to give the Iraqi people the very freedoms you take for granted.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Keeping the Faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: alexandria, Virginia, United States

Retired from the US Air Force after more than 20 years of service. Now working as a contractor for various government agencies.

E-mail RightFace!

Blogs I Read
  • - In My Right Mind
  • - From Behind the Badge
  • - Championable
  • - The Dawn Patrol
  • - The BoBo Files
  • - Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • - Not Fainthearted
  • - ABBAGirl 74
  • - RennRatt
  • - From My Position - Capt. Chuck Z.
  • - Michael Yon - Dispatches from the Front
  • - DadManly
  • - BlackFive
  • - Captain's Quarters
  • LINKS
  • National Review
  • Weekly Standard
  • TownHall
  • Blue Eagle Columnist Round-Up
  • Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations

  • PREVIOUS POSTS
    ARCHIVES